Learn something new in 2021! Try a class for $20.
Music lessons are highly therapeutic for many people.
Singing a song or playing an instrument always makes me feel wonderful!
If you find playing music helpful, you can have your lessons funded through the NDIS on a Self-Managed or Plan-Managed fund.
With 10 years of piano teaching experience and 5 years singing teaching experience, I can help you learn how to play and enjoy music.
With access to a large library of music, we can explore a wide range of songs! I use 2 pianos for lessons, students play the upright piano and I play the electric piano in order to play with the student or demonstrate where helpful.
I value encouragement, learning from mistakes, learning through play and the importance of the step by step process. I am always learning from my students too!
Licenses and Accreditations:
- Bachelor of Music (Classical Performance) from Monash University.
- Fully Accredited Member of the Victorian Music Teachers Association.
- Current valid Working With Children’s Check.
Covid-19 precautions followed. Piano sanitized after each use, hand sanitizer available upon entry.
Initial 30 minute assessment: $20
Ongoing rate: $35 for 30 minutes, $70 per hour
- 30-45mins recommended for young children
- 45-60mins recommended for older children
- 60+mins recommended for adults
Please contact me via phone or email if you have any questions.
You are welcome to view an external listing by clicking here