United Disability Support services is a Registered Service Provider in the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS), delivering support services. We are here to make a difference in people’s life through continuous and appropriate support and care. We are committed to deliver a highly personal, responsive, and client-focused service to people needing to access support services.
We have highly-trained staff delivering an exceptional level of care that’s built around respect, trust and transparency. All our care staff are fully qualified, experienced and understands how to treat clients and be able to make them feel comfortable in and outside their own home.
Our support workers are bilingual with a diverse range of languages fluently spoken: We also work with CALD communities and have understanding of specific ethnic communities cultural requirements and needs, so we cater for this and tailor our services to their requirements. We speak the following languages:
Our service type includes:
- Personal care – bathing, showering, dressing, grooming and toileting
- Community activities – partaking in social, communities activities and recreational activities
- Respite – this service seeks to reduce the emotional and physical stress on carers and can be offered in the person’s home with care ranging from a few hours each week to overnight care (in-home respite).
- Provision of physical activity and assistance with the development of nutritious diets.
- Supporting the development of daily living and life skills to increase client’s ability to live as autonomously as possible.
- House cleaning includes washing and ironing, gardening, basic home maintenance and home modifications related to individuals care need
- We offer transport to medical appointments, shopping, social outings and events ensuring that our client gets there in a safe and timely manner.